Spotlight Cabaret is a restaurant, bar, rooftop patio, and live venue that showcases dinner theatre, burlesque, drag, improv, comedy and live music.
Spotlight serves superb cuisine and drink in an unforgettable “roaring twenties” themed atmosphere.
Come see a show! Click > Shows > Book Now to reserve.
Wednesdays – Drag Queen Bingo
Thursdays – Bourbon & Burlesque
Friday – Saturday – Sunday – Dinner & Show
Friday – Saturday (Late Night) – Dueling Piano Party
Saturdays – The Saturday Jazz Matinee
Moolah Rouge Dinner & Show Runs October 22nd- NYE 2021
Prettier Woman Dinner & Show Runs January 28th – April 3rd 2021
COVID 19 UPDATE: If there is a Government Mandated Lockdown your tickets will be refunded minus the 3% Stripe Fee. If you have Covid or Covid Symptoms and can’t make it to a particular performance you can receive a credit for your tickets to be used towards another show provided you give us at least 24 hours notice. We can stay open and “Operate As Usual” as long as we enforce the Restriction Exemption Program.
This means to attend a show a person must:
- Have proof of double vaccination
- note that for a transitional period between September 20th and October 25, 2021, proof of a single dose would be considered acceptable as long as the dose was given two weeks or more before the time of service
- Have documentation of a medical exemption; or
- Have proof of a recent (within the previous 72 hours) negative COVID-19 test (either PCR or Rapid Test). The test may not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
- Those under 12 do not need to provide proof of immunization or a negative test to enter, this only applies to The Saturday Jazz Matinee as it is our only All Ages Show. All other shows are 18+
- Masks must be worn when not at your table.
- Hand-washing is strongly encouraged, there is sanitizer available all over the room.
- Serving staff all wear masks.
Spotlight Cabaret is a small venue, we house 65 people comfortably. We will continue presenting big shows for small crowds in a safe and inclusive setting. Please review our Safe Space Policy to find out more.